Our environmental management focuses mainly on minimizing the environmental impacts caused by our activities. The main goals of the initiatives are:
– Reduction of relative water consumption (m³ of water/ton of product produced)
– Water reuse in the units that have an Effluent Treatment Station
– Appropriate disposal of solid waste (recycling and waste reuse rate)
– Reduction in generation of waste (waste generated per ton of product produced)
– Reduction in plastic consumption; annually by 1.2% in relation to total consumption
– Reduction in relative energy consumption in relation to the previous year
Our Environmental Department is inserted in the IMS – Industrial Management System. Learn more about the Industrial Management System Policy.