M. DIAS BRANCO, food company operating throughout the Brazilian territory in the Cookies, Cakes, Fats and Margarines, Pastas, Snacks, Crackers, Flour, Bran, Bread Mix, Mix for Cakes, Cereals and Chocolates, has established and maintains an Industrial Management Policy appropriate to the purpose of the Organization, from strict principles of ethics, eco-efficiency and sustainable development, including the commitment to the applicable requirements, bylaws and regulations and the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Industrial Management System, seeking the satisfaction of its shareholders, customers, consumers, employees and community through the constant improvement of its quality standards, safety of food, respect for the environment and safety and health conditions at work.
The company recognizes that the achievement of short-term targets and long-term sustainability are the basics of its operations, thus, establishes the following goals as guidance of its Industrial Management System:
- Ensure profitable growth with quality of life and social responsibility;
- Comply with and fulfill the required quality standards for its products, seeking the satisfaction of customers and consumers with products that are more nutritious and healthy;
- Ensure food safety conditions in all of its processes, products and services, promoting interactive communication between qualified suppliers, employees and customers;
- Ensure compliance with laws, rules and other applicable requirements;
- Protect the environment by preventing pollution, making sustainable use of resources in order to mitigate its significant environmental impacts, prioritizing the reduction in the generation of solid waste, reducing consumption of water and electricity;
- Preserve the physical integrity and health of employees, prioritizing the reduction of occupational accidents and occupational noise;
- Establish transparent communication with shareholders, customers, consumers, employees, suppliers, society and entities related to the company’s activities;
- Continuously improve the Industrial Management System, its activities and the efficiency of its processes, including technological innovations.
- Keep the engagement with the surrounding community of manufacturing units with sustainable projects through incentive laws, encourage its employees to volunteer service, sports incentive, product donations and relationship with the leaders.