The Code of Ethics is a publication that disseminates our Company’s principles and values, guiding the conduct of all employees and legal representatives, making explicit the standard of behavior expected in the relationship with commercial partners, investors and consumers.
We provide employees and any other interested parties with the Ethics Channel, an instrument for receiving information related to conduct contrary to our Code of Ethics. This is an outsourced, free and confidential service, accessible by phone, email, PO Box or website. It is worth mentioning that this channel guarantees the anonymity of the informer, i.e., identification is optional.
We have an Ethics Committee, which aims to advise the Audit Committee on the supervision of the application of our Code of Ethics, as well as to monitor any events reported in the Ethics Channel.
- ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY
- POLICY ON PROMOTIONAL GIFTS, GIFTS, ENTERTAINMENT AND HOSPITALITY
- POLICY ON CONSEQUENCES
- POLICY ON DONATIONS AND SPONSORSHIPS
- POLICY ON RISK MANAGEMENT
- POLICY ON THE NOMINATION OF MEMBERS FOR THE BOARD OF MANAGEMENT, ITS COMMITTEES AND THE STATUTORY BOARD
- POLICY ON TRANSACTIONS WITH RELATED PARTIES AND OTHER SITUATIONS INVOLVING CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
- POLICY ON PAYMENT TO MANAGERS
- PROTOCOL ON INTERNAL INVESTIGATION AND OPERATION OF THE ETHICS CHANNEL